About Me

My photo
I'm 22 years old and studying Childhood Education. I didn't start out majoring in Education and did waste some time deciding what was best for me. Now, it seems like I'm back on track.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

forever21 haul

I just absolutely love forever 21. Their things are affordable and cute. I really really just love the little things they come up with. They have really expanded and went from shoes to bikinis now! to dresses to casual and dressy. Everyone should buy! hahha

woven shirt/dress
aren't these cute, pink pearl earrings

i love these funky sunglasses! only 5.80

these are adorable bow clips 1.50!!

my sister and I trying them out!
I hope everyone has an elegant Memorial Day weekend! It's kind of chily here in NY but get the barbeque grills out and get the grilling on!

Hollla~
Jess

1 comment:

izumi said...

nice haul :D i looooooove f21!!