About Me

My photo
I'm 22 years old and studying Childhood Education. I didn't start out majoring in Education and did waste some time deciding what was best for me. Now, it seems like I'm back on track.

Friday, May 22, 2009

start of Summer 09

Hey. I'm really not a blogger. lol
yesterday I went to the beach and got my tan on. It was kind of chilly, but still got a slight tan.
I'm excited to go to Ben Lee's concert today, even though I'm still not sure of them. I'm going to be finally be reunited with my 3 besties :) love my friends.

So YESTERDAY all night I was going to DSK's Jewelry. OMG They are just beautiful and gorgeous. They are small and simple and just adorable. You guys should check it out! link below: DSK Jewelry .

Anyways. SOO my birthday is coming up. The 27th to be exact! I'm going to be 20. TWENTY. geez. That is so weird to say becasue I feel like I act like a kid everyday. xD My friends tell me that it won't hit you now, but once your birthday comes along, you will know you are OLD. lol

well enough ranting today.. peace

jess ^^

1 comment:

Kiekiele said...

Thanks!!! Ohhh one more yr til you're legal! Look forward to that and ure not old!!! ;)